Dear Valued Customer,
Through weathered times, we at Always Ready Generators have remained committed to our customers, employees, and communities. As we monitor the progress of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we are faced with the challenge of thwarting the spread of the illness. The health and safety of our customers, and team are our highest priority.
Our team has implemented the following procedures to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Service & Sales Appointments:
- We will be available via phone from 8:30AM to 4:30PM. If you need to come to the office, please call to arrange for our office staff to assist you.
- Our service technicians have been trained on safe sanitation practices and to maintain a safe distance based on CDC recommendations.
- Upon arrival, our team member will call the customer before approaching the home, and will show ID to verify they are with our company. If the customer chooses not to answer the door, they can provide instructions on preferred entry point and work space.
- A virtual tour of the home through Skype, FaceTime, or Zoom can also be facilitated if the customer does not want our team entering their home. (Sales staff).
- Invoices and work orders will be emailed to the customer. We can accept a signed scanned copy. The customer may also provide a written authorization.
Please be assured of our absolute commitment to take action to the best of our ability to reduce risks and impact.
Always Ready Generators
Powered by Sam Crane Electrical